Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday's Musings

Crochet news
Last night I managed to get 2/3 done with another square for my ghan. This is wonderful news considering the whole finger laceration incident from last December. I was sure I'd never again be able to crochet without pain. Now there is no pain, I don't need a bandage covering the lacerated area, and I'm picking up speed. I'm very happy. :)

A friend sent me a pic of the Flying Fingers Yarn Bus. What a cool idea! What a cool shop!

The Owl Cam
I checked in on Frida and Diego this morning. I love this picture of the two of them. Deigo is a good provider and brought Frida a nice plump mousey. :) The owl expert says the first egg should hatch around April 8th. Wonder if I'll be doing the 24/7 webcam viewing. :rolling my eyes:

The sun is shining today and I'm out of here to get things done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the "Flying Fingers" Bus didn't give you any ideas, Sis!!!

Kimberly said...

LOL! Nah, my fingers will be staying out of trouble from here on in. Yeah right. :D