Sunday, March 27, 2005

Today I spent time reading and relaxing. Then I came here and wound up crossing my eyes trying to get everything to work correctly. It doesn't, but I don't know why it doesn't. It can wait for tomorrow.

I am half-way through typing up the instructions for the edging on my latest ghan design. Oy Vey! I can't understand my own notes! LOL! That will wait for tomorrow as well. At least once typed, all I have to do is follow them when I finished sample #2 (2 squares down and 10 to go!) That is when I'll find myself either totally confused, annoyed at how badly I translated my notes, or happy because I figured it all out. Want to bet which one it will be?



Mr. Retired just called and he is on his way home. YEAH! So I need to head off and get dinner ready. Maybe if I bat my eyelashes at him just right, he'll take me out for a cup of java. I could use one right now.

No comments: