Monday, September 05, 2005

Well, it was LABOR day

Today I labored.

~I unclogged the vacuum - which meant I took the entire thing apart. Thank you Dyson for clear instructions.

~Packed the last of the "keeper" Christmas stuff.

~Helped Mr. Retired finally clear out the hall closet. Now I have to encourage him to pack the stuff he decided to keep. Maybe I'll pack it and be done with it. hehehe

~Burned my fingertips (not badly) on battery acid. Oh joy, oh joy, oh joy.

~Burned 5 more cd's for use while ours are in storage. I'm making "mixes". It's not bad with iTunes, just select, say burn and walk away.

~Vacuumed the bedroom, hallway and living room -- upsetting BC big time.

~Finally cleaned out the one "table stand" that was in the bedroom. I could not believe what was stashed in that little cube. :-O Shame on me.

~Emptied the clean dishes from the dishwasher and put the dirty ones in. Dirty dishes never end, do they?

~Fretted this morning that we won't be finished in time. Then I sat and read my daily devotion and got "rapped on the knuckles" for worrying, when I should be focusing on doing the tasks well, and trusing God to see me through it all.
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Col. 3:23

But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 2 Thess. 3:13
Now I'm off to get dinner going and rest. I bet I sleep good tonight.

No comments: