Monday, July 04, 2005

Chocolate Dreams

Hook news:
Chocolate Dreams is available!
Yes, my latest design, "Chocolate Dreams" is finished and is now available as a PDF file. You can click the photo to the left to see a larger, more detailed picture of the afghan (although it's not a complete image—but you will see what the finished ghan looks like). If you are a Web-TV user, or have problems downloading the PDF file, please contact me. You'll find my email address listed on the right.

Crook news:
Moving forward
I have great news on the moving front, but no time today to share that news. Instead I'm off to enjoy dinner and watch "Yankee Doodle Dandy". Oh, and we'll head outside at 9pm our time to watch the fireworks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ghan is gorgeous!

One of my plans for this summer is to buy enough wool for several projects. I hope I can find Pop'in Yarn while I'm in Canada. It's an acrylic that wears like iron, feels great and washes well. And it's cheap and comes in the colours I want.

I want to do an afghan based on a log cabin quilt pattern with one of your squares (probably 'friendship' just 'cause of the name) as the base square.

Anonymous said...

Although on checking, the fancy frills dishcloth probably fits with the picture in my mind better. First find the yarn, though.

PBnJ said...

this is beautiful! thanks so much for sharing the patterns with us!! =D

Chatty said...

Kim, I love this *hugs*

Thanks for sharing.