Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mentally Zapped

You know you are mentally zapped when:
  • You put your blouse on inside out and your hubby has to tell you what you've done.
  • You walk down the hall with the bottle of BBQ sauce in your hand and are going to put it in the cabinet with your hair conditioner. (Hey! It might work!)
  • You go to buy shampoo and conditioner and come home with 2 bottles of conditioner. (Maybe that's why I was ... oh never mind. LOL!)
  • You again put your blouse on inside out, and your hubby tells you just as you get to the car to go out dinner—without thinking you start to fix it while standing in the driveway.
  • You sit down to crochet, pick up your hook and simply sit there and watch tv instead.
  • You sit down to type this list and forget half of what you wanted to tell on yourself. LOL!

All is going well. I'm into the kitchen at this stage and it's easier than I thought it would be to dump things. I'm going to have loads of fun replacing old cookie sheets and such.

Back to the salt mines!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*


Right there with ya. Hang in there.

Kimberly said...

Thanks kari ... I'm doing my best to hang tough.